The steps to planning for a comfortable retirement
Retirement planning is a part of financial planning process and it enables a person to enjoy the desired post retirement lifestyle. When you stop earning, you would certainly want to maintain nearly the same standard of living. Post retirement, a person does not have his monthly paycheck and will have to depend on the annuity he receives from his investment corpus. Planning for the sunset years acquires added importance because people over-estimate what they have and under-estimate how much they need post retirement.
Retirement planning involves wealth accumulation, which calls for planning your future financial needs and security. We design portfolio that reduces risk and yield good returns.
What you can do to achieve your retirement goals ?
- If you start early, you can build large corpus for retirement. It is a myth that one should start planning for retirement when you are 40 plus. Remember the power of compounding!
- Define your need and financial objectives.
- Seek advice of a financial planner, who shall chalk out a plan for you. A financial planner can guide you to invest in appropriate asset class to build corpus for your retirement.
- Diversification and optimal asset allocation in accordance with one’s risk appetite is a key to successful financial and retirement planning.
- Review your plan at regular interval to ensure you are on track.
For more information, feel free to contact us.